We know that there are many questions and concerns about the COVID-19 coronavirus and we want to explain what we have implemented to keep you safe when you choose us to take care of your health. At Øne we have always been committed to biosecurity and we have taken the disinfection measures of the facilities very seriously.
Cleaning of facilities
We guarantee disinfection, for this we maintain extremely demanding cleaning protocols, in addition to increasing the frequency of disinfection of our facilities with specific products for hospital that allow the elimination of any COVID-19 trace.
We follow rigorous material sterilization protocols that prevent the survival of any virus including COVID19.
We incorporate technology for your safety as a high-power aspiration to reduce the spread of aerosols.
It is important to remember that the clinic air never stagnates, we have forced ventilation systems that continuously renew the air and are also equipped with special filters.
Training and protocols
Our human team is perfectly prepared to attend to any patient and take the necessary measures to guarantee the safety and well-being of our patients. Precisely for this reason, we ask you to collaborate with our staff at all times, to follow their instructions and to understand that we are experiencing an exceptional situation.
- We will maintain the distance between patients and staff, reducing the frequency of appointments to avoid accumulations in the waiting room.
- You must come alone (except in the case of minors) and it is of utmost importance to be punctual.
- Please come without jewelry or watches since the virus can remain on metal surfaces for more than two days.
- It is important that you come with a mask.
- It is critical that when any general symptom appears (fever, cough, digestive sign, etc.) or if you come into close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19, you must notify us immediately to change your appointment …
- We will measure your temperature upon arrival and ask a few health related questions prior to your appointment.
- We will also ask you to disinfect your hands with gel upon arrival.
- You will be asked to rinse your mouth for 1 minute with a disinfecting solution before we start any treatment.
We are at your entire disposal for any questions and looking forward to seeing you.