What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognise the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are several types of cookies depending on different criteria:
Depending on how long they remain activated:
- Session cookies are a type of cookie designed to request and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Permanent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the person responsible for the biscuit.
Depending on ownership:
- Own cookies are those belonging to MARBELLA FACIAL & DENTAL CARE, S.L.P.
- Third-party cookies are those owned by a third party, other than MARBELLA FACIAL & DENTAL CARE, S.L.P., which will process the information collected.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical and/or personalisation cookies are those that are used to improve the service, locate incidents, recognise the user, etc.
- Analysis and / or advertising cookies are those that serve to analyse information about browsing and offer advertising, whether generic or
What types of cookies are most common?
TECHNICAL: These are OWN cookies, session, identification, configuration and registration cookies, which are strictly necessary for the identification of the user and for the provision of the services requested by the user. The information obtained through the same is processed solely by MARBELLA FACIAL & DENTAL CARE, S.L.P.ANALYSIS: These are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Your navigation on our website is therefore analysed in order to improve the range of products or services we offer you. ADVERTISING: These are those which, processed by us or by third parties, allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that may be included on our website and/or store information on user behaviour obtained through continuous observation. Thanks to them, we can learn about your internet browsing habits and show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
What is a cookie for?
Cookies are used to offer personalised services and/or advertising, to analyse the functioning of the system, to recognise when you log in as a user, to locate incidents and problems that may arise and to solve them as quickly as possible, as well as to analyse and measure the use and activity of the website.
Is my consent required to set a cookie?
Consent is not required for the installation of technical cookies or those that are strictly necessary for the provision of an information society service expressly requested by the recipient. For the rest, the consent of the data subject is required and can be requested in different ways. In the case of MARBELLA FACIAL & DENTAL CARE, S.L.P., it will be understood to be granted if you continue to use the website, without prejudice to the fact that you may revoke and deactivate the cookies at any time.
What types of cookies does this website use?
It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics using Google director tag, this biscuit is called _<property > identifier.
It is used to distinguish users. Cookie de Google Analytics.
Its purpose is to control the user’s session. Necessary for browsing and the proper functioning of the website.
At the end of the session
How to disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options on your computer.
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-*y-deshabilitar-*cookies-que-*los-*sitios-*we
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/products/windows?os=windows-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042?locale=es_es
- Safari para iOS: https://support.apple.com/es-es/ht201265
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/windows/11.50/es-es/cookies.html