This legal notice regulates the use and utilisation of the website www.oneclinicmarbella.com, owned by MARBELLA FACIAL & DENTAL CARE, S.L.P. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE).
Browsing the WEBSITE OWNER’S website confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notification by the WEBSITE OWNER, in which case they will be published and notified as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read the content carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered on this website.
The user also undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to THE WEBSITE OWNER or to third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of non-compliance with this obligation.
Any use other than that authorised is expressly prohibited, and THE WEBSITE OWNER may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- The company name is: MARBELLA FACIAL & DENTAL CARE, S.L.P.
- Its trade name is: One Clinic
- Its VAT ID number is: B93586212
- Its registered office is: Urb alhambra del mar. CC Tembo, Block A Local 5. 29602 Marbella, Málaga
In order to contact us, we provide you with different means of contact which are detailed below:
- Tel: +34 682 63 58 65
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
All notifications and communications between users and THE WEBSITE OWNER shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means listed above.
- CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, THE WEBSITE OWNER may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the WEBSITE OWNER and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contents contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties; as well as hinder access by other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the WEBSITE OWNER provides its services.
- Attempt to access other users’ e-mail accounts or restricted areas of the WEBSITE OWNER’S computer systems or those of third parties and, if necessary, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the WEBSITE OWNER or third parties.
- Impersonate any other user.
- Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or any other form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, except with the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or if this is legally permitted.
- To request data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, and no exploitation rights over them may be understood to have been transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorised private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any kind of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, without it being understood that the use or access to the same attributes the user any right over the same.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorised by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between THE WEBSITE OWNER and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE WEBSITE OWNER of its contents or services.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4.1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
The content of this website is of a general nature and is for information purposes only, and access to all content is not fully guaranteed, nor is its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind in the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available, which have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the law, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honour, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE declines any responsibility for information found outside this website and which is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources that may extend the contents offered on this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE does not guarantee or accept responsibility for the functioning or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so that it shall not be responsible for the results obtained. THE WEBSITE OWNER accepts no responsibility for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2. PROCEDURE IN THE CASE OF ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the carrying out of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that vouches for their authenticity and content. The information available on this website is to be understood as a guide with no legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.