- Data controller
- Purposes of data processing
- Data retention period
- Legitimation for data processing
- Data communication
- International data transfers
- Your rights
- Collection of your data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
MARBELLA FACIAL & DENTAL CARE, S.L.P.
Urb alhambra del mar. CC Tembo, Block A Local 5. 29602 Marbella, Málaga
+34 682 63 58 65
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
At One Clinic, data is processed for the following purposes, depending on the reason for which you have provided it to us:
- To manage data provided directly by the data subject, at a personal level, to inform about our products and services, to respond to your request, petition or query and to follow up on it.
- To manage the data provided by the patient at the time of contracting our services, at an organisational, accounting, fiscal and administrative level, as well as to inform about services, events and news related to our professional activity that may be of interest to the patient.
- Manage the USER’s personal data for their participation in the different events or activities that we organise and have authorised us to inform them of other activities or events that we may organise in relation to projects or services that may be of interest to them.
- To carry out, if necessary, user profiling in order to offer you our products and services.
How long will we keep your data?
- The data for the management of the relationship with the patient and the billing and collection of the services will be kept for as long as the business relationship is in force. Once this relationship has ended, if applicable, the data may be kept for the time required by the applicable legislation and until any liabilities arising from the business relationship expire.
- Data relating to postings of comments on our products will be retained for the duration of the validity and advertising of the products or services to which they refer, unless you express your wish to have them deleted at any time.
- Data for participation in events and activities will be kept for the duration of the events and activities in order to manage their development and, thereafter, until the possible liabilities deriving from their realisation expire.
- The data for the sending of commercial communications and the creation of commercial profiles of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, if applicable, you express your wish to delete them.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The legal basis for the processing of your data for purposes 1 to 3 is the contractual performance of the corresponding service.
- The prospective offer of products and services to patients is based on the satisfaction of a legitimate business interest in being able to offer our patients other products or services and thus gain their loyalty. This legitimate interest is recognised by the applicable legal regulation (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly permits the processing of personal data on this legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and you may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
- The basis for sending commercial communications to non-patient users is the consent that has been requested, which can be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of such consent shall in no case affect the performance of the contract, but the processing of data for this purpose previously carried out shall not be rendered unlawful by the fact that the consent has been withdrawn.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be disclosed to third parties except to:
- To the medical specialists collaborating with the centre and mutual insurance companies for the services requested.
- To the financial institutions through which the management of collections and payments is articulated.
- To the competent public administrations, in the cases provided for in the Law and for the purposes defined therein.
Data transfers to third countries?
There are no international transfers of data.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not One Clinic is processing personal data concerning them.
- The persons concerned have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if applicable, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data or their portability, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- In certain circumstances and on grounds relating to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, MARBELLA FACIAL & DENTAL CARE, S.L.P. will stop processing the data, except for imperative legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may materially exercise your rights as follows:
- By e-mail attaching a copy of your ID card to: email@example.com.
- By post enclosing a copy of your ID card to Urb alhambra del mar. CC Tembo, Block A Local 5. 29602 Marbella, Málaga.
- We will provide you with the appropriate forms for the physical exercise of these rights at the e-mail or postal addresses indicated.
- If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
- In the event that you consider that your rights regarding the protection of your personal data have been violated, in particular if you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority via its website: www.agpd.es.
How did we obtain your data?
- The personal data that we process at One Clinic comes from the data subjects themselves or their legal representative.
- We would like to remind you that you do not have to provide data of third parties unless we have their permission and have informed them in advance.